- Featured JobHong KongPermanentOur client is a world-class horse racing operator and one of the World's leading membership clubs and community benefactors. As one of Hong Kong's top employers with over 20,000 members of staff our client retains an outstanding reputation for service excellence to its customers, charities, Non-Government organisations and ultimately the people of Hong Kong. Our client is one of Hong Kong's most respected organisations and provides a fantastic platform for a long and fulfilling career.
- Racing Institution
- Hong Kong based
- Featured JobCairo, EgyptPermanent
Financial controller, Egypt, gaming industry, degree in accounting
- Holding an accountant degree is mandatory for this role
- Will to work and evolve in the gaming industry
- Abu DhabiPermanentAED18,000 - AED20,000 per month (AED216,000 - AED240,000)
PR Manager for one the leading hospitality/leisure entity's based in Abu Dhabi responsible for consumer, PR campaigns and managing all media activity across the region.
Must have PR (Internal, external & crisis communications experience) experience
Must be a fluent Arabic speaker
- DubaiPermanentAED34,000 - AED38,000 per month (AED408,000 - AED456,000)
Experienced Brand Manager required for a leading online consumer platform based in Dubai
Leading leading online consumer platform in high growth mode.
Dubai based, covering whole GCC manager to develop overall brand identity
- DubaiPermanentAED30,000 - AED40,000 per month (AED360,000 - AED480,000)
Head of CRM required for a leading online consumer platform, based in Dubai.
Seeking a head of CRM to refine and manage customer service stratrgy and team
leading online consumer platform in high growth mode.
Working as the right hand of the CEO of a leading hospitality group.
This will be a challenging and exciting role, overseeing the running of the Executive Office.
Opportunity to work for a leading Hospitality company.
Excellent working environment, benefits and package offered.
- Ras al-KhaimahPermanentAED22,000 - AED25,000 per month (AED264,000 - AED300,000)
Our client, one of the largest luxury entities within the Hotels & Resorts industry, is seeking a highly experienced Finance Director for their operations in Ras al-Khaimah.
Finance Director - Hospitality Chain - UAE
Part of the executive committee for a hospitality chain in the UAE
- Abu DhabiPermanentAED107,790 - AED122,489
A leading F&B group are looking for a Purchasing Manager to be based in Abu Dhabi to manage their UAE & GCC spend for all food and non-food items.
For this position, the successful candidate must come from the F&B industry to be considered.
A purchasing manager is required for a leading F&B company in Abu Dhabi
The purchasing manager will be responsible for the food & non-food UAE spend
- RiyadhPermanentAED30,000 - AED35,000
The role holder is responsible for leading the centralized procurement of goods and services in defined work areas to ensure services are delivered in the most cost effective and timely manner as per defined business specifications and needs.
A leading travel group based in Saudi are looking for a procurement manager
They are well-established in the industry with presence across the MENA region
- Abu DhabiPermanent
The Director of General Services shall be accountable for the overall contract performance of strategically outsourced hard and soft services and shall be responsible for delivering effectively outcomes that meet the objectives of our client and its critical stakeholders.
Abu Dhabi Asset Management Coampany looking to appoint
Director of General Services
- United Arab EmiratesPermanent
The HSE Manager would be accountable for ensuring smooth and efficient running of all safety and environment operations in relation to driving safety and business excellence.
Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UAE employer
Must have HSE experience within Water Park.
- United Arab EmiratesPermanent
As the senior online product manager you will manage end to end design, architecture and development of a standardized IT based solution landscape for managing and tracking all planning, operations and production processes to deliver business requirements. This will include comprehensive cooperation with all existing and future digital assets.
Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Exciting new Online project
Didn't find the right Leisure Travel Tourism job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Leisure Travel Tourism jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.