- Fast exploding start up/ strong financials
- Role reports to the founding team
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for leading our clients business for Middle East and Asia, you will be responsible for achieving targets in a high performance business, as well grow the team strength and capability around the region.
- Excellent leadership position, responsible for Middle East and Africa
- Outstanding package provided
You will lead the charge in exploring cutting-edge emerging tech solutions to be adopted within the organisation, as well as benefit the clients and partners across the region.
- Amazing opportunity to lead exciting initiatives within a global leader
- Must have broad practical knowledge of emerging technologies
You'll lead all aspects of the Technology vision and it's successful implementation to support company's growth. You'll use your exisiting knowledge of Technology within the advertising space to roadmap, and drive forward the business' results.
- Support digital projects and drive forward business departments
- Must have CTO experience within Advertising Technology
A start up in the tech & digital space with fast, high growth plans globally is seeking an experienced Recruiter in IT Contracting or fast paced Digital/Tech recruitment (AI, Data, Machine Learning)
- A start up business in the tech and digital space
- Role for an experienced Recruiter in IT/Digital contracting
Your role as a Recruitment Researcher is to work with both employers and job seekers to find a successful match. Whether you are advising one of the world's largest companies on a candidate sourcing strategy, or helping a candidate taking the next step in their career, this is an exciting and rewarding career.
- An opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 listed company
- To understand and learn more about the recruitment industry
Lead the strategic planning and delivery of high profile tech/digital transformation programs across a wide range of large, complex business units.
- Opportunity to lead high profile, impactful transformation programs
- Requires extensive tech/digital strategic transformation leadership experience
As the Head of IT PMO, you'll work onsite with ownership of multiple entities. This role will be hands on requiring you meet with stakeholders, and teams face to face.
- Take leadership in a fast-paced IT environment within an Abu Dhabi conglomerate
- Must have hands on implementation experience with multi-entity IT teams
As the senior specialist IT Business Applications, you would be responsible for understanding end business user needs, work with software development team to manage app architecture, and be responsible for the short and long term planning of business apps.
- Do you want to work with one of the leading tourist destinations in Abu Dhabi?
- Are you driven by a growth mindset and looking for a clear career progession?
As a consultant, you will work closely with senior leadership on driving company wide strategic initiatives as well as supporting their implementation.
- Exciting opportunity with a Dubai based health tech start-up
- Must have consulting experience with knowledge of healthcare/tech sectors
This role will lead strategic BD efforts and key account management cross GCC for our client
- Multinational Premium Firm
- High impact and career focused role
We are hiring for a recruiter who will be focused on delivery mandates in Saudi Arabia with access to some of the biggest projects in the Middle East.
- Multinational recruitment agency role
- Join a fantastic team with a truly hot desk
A Sales Director/ VP Sales role for a lead generation/ technology business that connects advertisers and affiliates together to help them scale their business!
- Newly created role
- Leadership position - high growth
Our client, a Technology company is recruiting a Head of Finance position to be based out of their offices in Dubai.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Technology Company
- Excellent international exposure
As the Ruby Software Engineer, you'll work with an existing established team towards building new product functionality and polish the existing product from start to finish.
- 4+ years' experience in Ruby/Python/Scala.
- 3+ years' experience in building and maintaining web-applications.
Exciting stand alone HR Manager position reporting to the General Manager. You will be supported by a HR administrator and Payroll officer.
- Step up into a stand alone HR Manager position for the Middle East
- Autonomy to strategies and create HR policies
The Program Manager manages the implementation and delivery of specific initiatives across the program tracks and ensures the achievement on the initiative's milestones.
- Opportunity to join a governments data program
- Manager to Director level positions
As the Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible to develop high performing solutions on the platform, provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, and assist in key processes implemented to automate business requirements.
- Exciting opportunity in a well-established organisation
- Must have development experience (Apex, Visual Force)
Share and steer digital transformations. Support the group to become local, regional and global market leaders using the latest technologies and digital solutions. Support portfolio companies.
- Join a leading holding group and be at the front of innovative digital tech
- Must have proven track record within Digital Transformations
A Senior Microbiology Scientist who will take on a team leading position in an environmental lab that processes only water samples rather than a clinical lab.
- Get the opportunity to work with a leading healthcare organization in the UAE
- Get the chance to lead a team
To launch a new supplement brand into the market, and providing insights on which products and formulations to launch. It is also a leadership role where the candidate will be building the team from scratch.
- Growth within a start-up
- Leadership opportunity
As the Sr Infrastructure Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of cloud and onsite infrastructure.
- Exciting opportunity in large international organisation
- Must be fluent in English and French
Key member of the data engineering team, responsible for implementing the Data Engineering strategy across Data Integration plans, KPIs and objectives.
Accountable for the design and development of the data pipelines and access methodology across ETL, data flow, stream data integration, etc.
- Contribute to the implementation of a large-scale data engineering strategy.
- Spearhead data integration capability & initiatives for a high impact business.
As the Software Architect, you will make intuitive high-level decisions for software development, and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Truly exciting opportunity with a growing company
- Must have at least 3 years of experience designing and implementing software
As the Data Scientist, you would be responsible for developing core AI algorithms for real-world problems, building robust and scalable AI solutions for the Energy sector in the UAE.
- A business known to be a pioneer in leveraging AI within the Energy sector
- Strong academic background (PhD) - Math, Computational Science or similar needed
The ideal candidate will be self-starter with excellent organisational skills and a strong eye for details. You must possess the ability to identify inconsistencies and work towards achieve excellence.
- Support digital projects and drive forward business departments
- Must have strong understanding of vendor and supplier management
You'll support the IT PMO and Quality assurance manager in documenting, supporting and maintaining, the executing of IT QA strategy. You'll support quality audits, reviews and inspections while under supervision of QA Manager.
- Support IT PMO and QA Manager in maintaining Quality Assurance
- Must have proven track record within Quality Assurance
The primary purpose for the Senior Security Architect is to design, engineer & eventually implement practical & balanced cyber and information security principles, patterns and controls into all data products and platforms.
You will be responsible to design and engineer practical and balanced security controls for the data domain which includes Big Data Platforms, Data Warehouses, Streaming Technologies, and Reporting Engines.
- To work with an organisation known for adopting the most advanced technologies.
- Cyber/information security principles/patterns experience within Data platforms.
Share and steer digital transformations. Support the group to become local, regional and global market leaders using the latest technologies and digital solutions. Supporting portfolio companies.
- Join a leading holding group and be at the front of innovative digital transform
- Must be UAE National due to Emiratisation
As a Software Architect, you will report into the CTO be responsible to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
- Truly exciting opportunity with an innovative and expanding organisation
- Must have more than 3 years of experience in Software Architecture