Our client is an up-and-coming tech-based company in the UAE, looking to hire an Executive Assistant supporting their Co-founder/ CEO for their Dubai office.
- Opportunity to work with an International Start up
- Work directly wiht the Co founder/ CEO
Our client is a global multinational, they are looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant on a three-month contract for their Dubai office.
- Large Multinational
- Supports the C suite
Our client is a leading Professional Services business in Bahrain, they are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Administrator & Executive Assistant at their Bahrain Office.
- Leading Professional Services Company
- Growth Oriented Role
Executive Audit Manager Shared Services and Local Subsidiaries - KSA National / Financial Services
To evaluate banks Financial & Treasury operations and provide objective assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, controls, governance, risk management and report accordingly to the Audit Head.
- Opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in the region
- Assurance on the effectiveness & efficiency of operations, controls, governance
This is a fantastic career opportunity for ambitious and hungry sales professionals who want to advance their sales career or move to the modern world of selling cloud
- Leading regional player
- High performance role
Our client one of the world's leading biotechnology company. The company is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant & Office Manager based in Kuwait.
- Global Multinational
- Career Growth
Risk Internal Audit and Cyber Security Executive Director / Public Sector / Riyadh / KSA National
To plan, direct and lead the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures related to Risk, Internal Audit & Cyber Security, ensuring the proper establishment of related frameworks, controls, tools, etc. that will enable company to proactively identify, monitor and mitigate any potential business risks.
- Be part of a unique project
- Report directly into the CIA
As Member Care Director, you will be required to oversee the daily operations of the member care team, ensuring they align with the department's goals, while providing customers with the highest quality of service.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global business in a great role.
- Experience managing call centres and all digital customer service touchpoints.
Fantastic opportunity to lead the IT Strategy of a prominent Middle East conglomerate. Must have executive IT leadership experience in a large, complex, consumer-focused organisation.
- Great opportunity to lead the IT Strategy of a prominent GCC organisation
- Opportunity to own the organisations nascent digital transformation strategy
Michael Page Africa est l'entité du groupe Michael Page International spécifiquement dédiée au recrutement de cadres et de dirigeants sur le continent africain.
L'équipe internationale de consultants de Michael Page Africa s'appuie sur 40 ans d'expérience dans le recrutement à l'international (126 bureaux dans 37 pays) pour l'expatriation, le détachement, le recrutement local et l'intérim management.
- Consultant en Recrutement spécialisé dans les métiers de l'ingénieur
- Structure internationale, méritocratie, croissance organique
Deputy CEO for Audit Authority in UAE government entity. Requires an experienced financial audit professional (UAE National)
- Audit position within UAE government
- Deputy CEO role
Associate Economist - Semi Government - Riyadh, KSA
Responsible for conducting macroeconomic and sector research, with a focus on driving business results and development impact in the Kingdom.
- Being part of a major Semi-governmental entity in the kingdom.
- One of the most prestigious organizations in Saudi Arabia .
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is a highly visible role that will report directly into the CEO. The COO will be responsible for driving technological change and operational excellence within the business, and be highly strategic with significant breadth including P&L accountability.
- COO - Facilities Management
- International - Middle East
As a Design Analyst, you will work closely with the CEO and be responsible for liaising with the organisation's internal creatives, researchers and other key stakeholders in the design and development of high calibre presentation decks for the executive leadership team.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of a vibrant organisation.
- Must have experience in deck design for executive leadership
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing strategic insights to the Executive Leadership. You will work closely with the CEO to oversee project execution across the team, as well as liaise with senior stakeholders to drive the organisation's business development efforts.
- Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the CEO of an exciting start-up
- Must have strong data analysis and financial modelling skills
As the Corporate Strategy & Planning Manager, you will operate in a hands-on capacity leading the formulation of strategic plans at a corporate and departmental level, in addition to contributing to the overall executive plan.
- Exciting role within a critical corporate strategic planning department
- Must possess strategy consulting experience from an international firm
Product Development Head - KSA National / Financial Services
Responsible for managing, and developing all the financing product schemes, campaigns, and manage the marketing activities with partner's banks and finance companies. Work with motor counterparties in connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing, and developing all the financing product schemes
- Cross-functional internal activities to ensure timely and successful delivery
Responsible for managing, and developing the relationship with our partner's banks, and finance companies, and work with counterparties in connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
You will liaise between the organization, and these partners in cross-functional internal activities to ensure the timely and successful delivery tasks according to the business requirements.
- Responsible for managing and developing the relationship with partner banks
- Work with counterparties in connecting with key executives and stakeholders
As part of the central strategy function you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and drive policy related initiatives. You will work with accuracy and pace to research suggested policy changes and provide quick turnaround of content to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
- Exciting brand new role within a high profile government organisation
- Opportunity to work with top executive leadership
As part of the central strategy function you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and drive strategic initiatives. You will work with accuracy and pace to develop strategic roadmaps and provide quick turnaround of content to be reviewed by key stakeholders.
- Exciting brand new role within a high profile government organisation.
- Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders.
Chief Projects Officer - Non Profit - Riyadh KSA
Responsible to develop and implement the development programs in accordance with the renaissance strategic plan, working with executive teams to achieve the vision and mission
- Being part of an organization that empowers women in the society.
- A non profit organization.
Knowledge Management Head - Public Sector - Riyadh, KSA
- Proactively mine the knowledge database for insights e.g. gaps in knowledge map: scope, objectives, frequency, processes, etc. to be decided.
- Provide executive summaries to economic date such employment figures, trade, foreign investment … etc.
- Being part of a major governmental entity in the kingdom.
- One of the most prestigious organizations in Saudi Arabia .
As part of the newly created special projects office you will work closely with top executive leadership to provide analysis, recommendations and lead special initiatives. Over 8 years of strategy, planning and due diligence experience with an international consulting firm or a high-profile organisation in the UAE is required.
- Exciting new strategy and planning role within a new special projects office
- Opportunity to lead high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders