The role as Sales Manager is to maintain and grow the relationship of third party stores across the GCC
- Global sports brand
- Manage all sales activities and relationships with partner stores
The role of the Regional Sales Manager will be to support and manage the Regional Sales team, as well as managing all distribution partners across the Middle East. You will be responsible for driving sales, targeting new opportunities and executing the regional strategy set by the Regional VP.
- Regional Sales Manager - Medical Device Multinational
- Responsible for regional distribution and team management
The Country Manager will be responsible for managing all the commercial operations within Qatar. This involves taking responsibility for Sell in / Sell out & Retail sell out & profit targets within his assigned country.
- Country Manager for a global company
- PnL full responsibility
The Sales Manager has full accountability for driving sustainable and profitable growth for the assigned business portfolio within the Saudi Arabia market.
- Leading multinational company
- Managerial role
To manage the IR channel across UAE for one of the largest CE businesses in the region.
- End to end management of the local IR channel
- Full commercial responsibility
End to end channel management role.
- Global Fortune 500 Consumer Electronics Company
- Must have key account and moden trade/organised retail channel experience
As the leader of the DIFC office, this role will lead client relationship management & development across family offices, tier 2 institutions (SWFs, Insurance Firms, Treasuries) and successfully deliver on discretionary and non-discretionary mandates across a variety of asset classes (equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity & alternatives).
- Attractive Product Suite, Track Record
- Established Regional Alternative Asset Manager
Business Development Manager/ CCP / Sales / Riyadh / KSA National
To advice on the development and promotion of organizations' products & services to the market stakeholders, in order to ensure superlative customer satisfactory levels, customer needs, and customer care for organizations' Members within the Capital Market standards, regulations and approved policies.
- Advice and analyze market trends and customer needs
- Guide dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients