You are here
A team that’s diverse
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight to our business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Our inclusion promise creates opportunities for everyone. OpenPage is about recognising and appreciating that every individual is different and helps us make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work.
It includes a broad range of activities, networks and memberships.
Women succeed at work
In 2012 we launched [email protected] with the aim of improving our gender balance at all levels across our business. Since then, we have:
- Introduced our Global mentoring programme
- Launched our [email protected] global minisite
- Undertaken Benchmarking – received Opportunity Now Silver Award
- Carried out policy reviews
- Partnered with Smart Works
- Regularly publish case studies/role models - ‘Real People and Real Stories’
- Signed the ‘Voluntary Code of Conduct for Executive Search Firms’
- Introduced Everywoman female leadership programme
- Created [email protected] ‘Yammer’ network
- Joined Women on Boards
- Annual global campaigns to celebrate ‘International Women’s Day’ to profile our successful and inspiring women globally
- Taken part in some ground-breaking research conducted by Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion which highlighted Page Personnel as having excellent levels of inclusive leadership and trust in its leaders
- Signed up to the ‘Think Act Report’