A team that’s diverse
At PageGroup we know that a diverse team brings different perspectives and insight to our business, generating creativity, problem-solving and sustainability that wouldn’t otherwise be possible.
Our inclusive culture creates opportunities for everyone. We recognise and appreciate that every individual is different and we want to make sure our people are comfortable bringing their true selves to work. It includes a broad range of activities, networks and memberships.
Different initiatives like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] represent the six dimensions of our global diversity promise:
Women succeed at work
- Introducing our global mentoring programme
- Launching our [email protected] global "Yammer" network
- Carrying out policy reviews
- Regularly sharing case studies/role model stories
- Annual global campaign to celebrate 'International Women's Day' profiling our successful and inspiring women globally, as well as inviting guest speakers to share best practices on gender parity initiatives
- Running #IAmRemarkable workshops an initiative by Google, aimed at empowering women and other underrepresented groups to celebrate their achievements in the workplace and beyond.
- Partnering with Ellevate Women's Network and The Women Xchange to run career skills seminars for their members including female professionals across multiple industries
- Internal and external profiling of our female colleagues via A Woman's Journey series:
A Woman's Journey profiles
Disability doesn't hold you back
[email protected] to demonstrate our commitment to disability and removing all barriers: physical, technological and attitudinal. It allows us to effectively communicate with all employees, clients and candidates so that necessary adjustments can be made for anyone with a disability and everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential.
- Regular sharing of stories from employees whose lives are affected by disability
- Created [email protected] Yammer network
- Appointed senior sponsors
- Regular hints and tips to improve general health and wellbeing
- Run annual global [email protected] campaigns for World Mental Health Day including initiatives like the introduction of plants in the office, supporting Enable UAE, workshops for employees on stress relief
- Facilitated 'Job Readiness Workshops' at Integreat Center for Special Needs, Dubai
- Received the Champion of Inclusion Award by Integreat Center for Special Needs for promoting young adults of determination in the UAE
- Raised donations for Al Noor Training Centre for Persons with Disabilities
- Run several mental wellbeing webinars on managing the impact of COVID-19 on anxiety and productivity, for the benefit of our employees