The future General Manager will manage a Marble Manufacturing Plant, handling the full Operations (Excavation, Production, Supply Chain), the Quality/HSE, and most importantly focus on demand generation, sales , marketing across Oman and export across the relevant market as well as turn around the business with profitable growth..
- Fantastic opportunity with a key player in Marble Industry
- Full responsibility of both Operations and the Sales
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the business at a national level within Saudi Arabia by maximising the potential of existing customers and by acquiring new partners.
- A chance to be part of a leading provider of industrial machines and services
- An opportunity to develop the business at a national level in Saudi Arabia
This vacancy is looking for a Finance Admin Manager to come and lead their finance team for the UAE while also looking after other aspects of the business like HR / Marketing. Experience in managing different functions in the business is essential!
The job requires someone to be a native Arabic speaker.
- Will be given the opportunity to join a multi-national organisation
- The role is very exciting and will give exposure to other parts of the business
Our client is a leading B2B Manufacturing group with the highest production capacity. They are looking to expand their FP&A function and hire a Senior Manager.
- Opportunity to set up an FP&A function
- Opportunity to lead a group-wide ERP implementation
Our client is a leading Manufacturing and Packaging Group in the UAE. They are expanding into Saudi Arabia and looking to hire an Assistant Finance Manager to be based out of their offices in Dammam.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Manufacturing Business
- Excellent Career Progression
Groupe Industriel à forte notoriété opérant sur le secteur de l'Automobile, recrute son/sa Regional Compliance Manager.
- Groupe International - Acteur majeur du secteur Automobile
- Directeur(trice) Conformité
The position is expected to plan, initiate and manage audits operations across all the countries of the group , with appropriate controls for business and financial risks and manage operational risks
- Strong Regional group leader in its sector
- The position is expected to manage audits operations across all subsidiaries
Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
Competent in required project methodology.
- A global multinational
- A very engaging and exciting role
Lead the development and implementation of the organisation's technology roadmap through effective leadership of department. Ensure efficient technology services are available to all users across the organisation and seek opportunities for innovation and optimisation.
- Technology leadership opportunity with a vast, yet growing organisation
- Must have strong IT leadership experience within a complex business
International key player, Key Account Manager, Technical sales, Israel, B2B business solutions, engineering products
- Highly technical-sales experience in Israel required
- Experience with B2B engineering solution sales in Israel
- This role will be responsible for managing a large IT Infrastructure & Operations function
- The client is a successful Engineering/Construction company offering long-term career progression
- Manage a large IT Infrastructure & Operations function
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation
The role is based of Delhi NCR and will be responsible for managing the entire project management team for successful execution of projects in the space of rolling stock from pre sales to financial closure.
- To be leading a team for end to end project management for a particular segment
- To work in a team leading role in a global organisation