You will be the primary developer and driver of business development with a new molecular product in the UAE to penetrate and grow current and new business accounts for the molecular business.
- Join a leading medical equipment and services provider.
- Work in a positive environment with a passionate team
A highly autonomous role reporting into senior leadership, looking after strategy, analysis and executions. Ability to manage section of business as their own in an impressive growth category with global reach.
- Do you have experience in SPIRITS, Luxury FMCG or Tobacco?
- Are you proficient in Arabic?
Commercial & Sales Excellence manager drives the commercial and business excellence in the MEA subregion by design, planning, and implementation of commercial processes, projects, and initiatives.
- Join a leading company offering a wide portfolio of medical products.
- Be part of the launching of a new corporate project.
The Commercial Head is responsible for overseeing business growth efforts on behalf of a company. The duties include conducting market research to identify new business opportunities and client leads, coordinating with company leadership to conduct risk assessments and maintaining beneficial relationships with clients, suppliers, and other business partners.
- Join the medical aesthetics market and cover the large region of GCC
- Various portfolio of products (pharmaceutical, skincare, medical equipment)
Our client is a an UHNWI based in Dubai, UAE. He is looking to hire an experienced House Manager / Executive Butler. This individual will be required to manage all estate operations and assisting the Principal with all personal requests. As part of the role the candidate is expected to travel quarterly or more as per the needs of the Principal.
- Working with a HNWI
- High growth potential
Our client is a Global Multinational FMCG business - they are looking to hire Finance Manager for their offices in Dubai on a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Opportunity to work for a Multinational FMCG Company on a 1 year contract
- Excellent International Exposure
- Opportunity to manage the business and develop it at a national level
- Strong multinational company looking to expand in Saudi Arabia
- Opportunity to work with a multinational food processing company
- Contribute to driving the growth of the company at a national level
Our client is a leading American multinational organization, specializing in technology distribution. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Country Credit Risk Manager for both their UAE and KSA facilities.
- Opportunity to regionally lead a newly created credit control function
- Opportunity to work for a leading American multinational technology group
A Business Development/ Sales hybrid role for our client - a rapidly expanding IT services/ mobile app development company
- First hire in UAE
- Rapidly expanding market leader
Country Manager role to launch our clients commercial & operational strategy in UAE - they are an innovative B2B platform connecting the F&B/hospitality industry with suppliers.
- Leadership role for UAE business
- High growth opportunity
A Sales Director/ VP Sales role for a lead generation/ technology business that connects advertisers and affiliates together to help them scale their business!
- Newly created role
- Leadership position - high growth
Our client is a private equity fund based in Qatar which focuses on African investments; they are bullish on the African continent and are looking to hire a Manager (VP Equivalent) / Director who identifies with their belief of potential on the African continent.
- Private Equity / Corporate Investment Experience required
- Transport Infrastructure Deal Experience Required
- Dubai-based Director level opportunity with an international management consulting firm
- Exciting new opportunity to drive growth of the Strategy & Ops Consumer Consulting practice
- Dubai-based Director level opportunity with an international management consul
- Exciting new opportunity to drive growth of the Strategy & Ops Consumer Consul
Our client is a leading Holding Group based in Al Ain, UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance manager to support their management team at the Corporate level.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Holding Group in the UAE
- Excellent Career Growth Opportunity
Our client is a Leading Professional Services provider in the UAE. They are looking to hire a Finance Manager to spearhead their finance & accounting department and report directly into the CEO.
- Opportunity to work for a Leading Services Provider
- Opportunity to be a key part of the management team
The future General Manager will manage a Marble Manufacturing Plant, handling the full Operations (Excavation, Production, Supply Chain), the Quality/HSE, and most importantly focus on demand generation, sales , marketing across Oman and export across the relevant market as well as turn around the business with profitable growth..
- Fantastic opportunity with a key player in Marble Industry
- Full responsibility of both Operations and the Sales
Looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller with Oil and Gas background to be based out of the Dubai Office looking after MENA & APAC region.
- Working for a reputable oil and gas company with regional exposure
- A chance to be a part of a growing business and have a holistic finance role
Fantastic opportunity to lead the IT Strategy of a prominent Middle East conglomerate. Must have executive IT leadership experience in a large, complex, consumer-focused organisation.
- Great opportunity to lead the IT Strategy of a prominent GCC organisation
- Opportunity to own the organisations nascent digital transformation strategy
Leading a project team managing all aspects of work including planning, engineering, site plan.
Managing the professional team (engineers, quantity surveyors, architects, landscape architects, signage specialists).
- Opportunity to be a part of a new mega project in line with Saudi 2030 Vision
- Tax free salary and competitive benefits
Our client is a Leading operator in the port sector in Tangier.
- Predictive Maintenance Engineer M/F - Leading operator in the port sector
- Predictive Maintenance Enginee M/F - 7 years of experience in a similar position
The client is a global Professional Services organisation that specialises in providing advisory solutions to public sector entities. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for an Operations Manager for their UAE facility.
- Global Business
- Career Progression
You'll work as a Salesforce Functional Specialist who will communicate with stakeholders and use your ability to translate technical requirements.
- Develop your communication skills through speaking with stakeholders
- Must have Salesforce functional experience
As a Survey Manager, you will work closely with the senior leadership and subject matter experts to facilitate the production of official statistics for the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- Exciting role within a high-profile government organisation.
- Must have strong project management skills.
The Optometrist will work in an eye-wear retail to deliver the best-in-class optical/vision consultation at the location and work in coordination with the team and Sales Manager.
- Working with a multi-branded large retail company
- Opportunity for growth
Senior Project Director is to lead project team managing all aspects of work including planning, engineering, site work, and documentation.
- Opportunity to be a part of one of the largest multi site mega project
- Tax free salary and competitive benefits
Our client is a leading professional service company in Abu Dhabi looking to hire an experienced native Arabic Executive Assistant
- Leading Professional Services Company
- Great Exposure
To assist in the development of the operating and financial plans of several of the company's regions, sectors and/or departments and to report against those plans, in order to assist the company's management to achieve its strategic plan.
- Multi-billion dollar construction project
- Working towards the Vision 2030 in Saudi Arabia
Working in a client facing role and taking on the responsibility of carrying out Revenue assurance and Fraud Management reviews for telecom operators in and around middle-east.
- Global Management Consulting Business
- Client facing role within revenue assurance, fraud management and risk advisory
Our client is a leading professional service business with locations spanning globally. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an Executive Assistant for their Beirut facility.
- Leading Professional Service Company
- High growth potential
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Egypt, Cairo, start-up of the e-commerce industry, Tech, solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), Background in design and copy-writing is a plus
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (NetInsight, Webtrends)
- Experience in e-commerce or Tech industry